We publish a new version when we make backwards incompatible changes to the API.
These are some of the changes that we consider as backwards compatible, so we won't wait to release a new version to make these changes:
- Adding new endpoints and resources
- Adding new optional query parameters or adding optional parameters to request bodies of endpoints
- Adding new properties to API responses
Backwards incompatible changes:
- Removing or changing the semantics of existing endpoints
- Renaming or removing a field in the response of an existing endpoint
- Removing or changing the sematics of query parameters or request bodies of endpoints
- Adding a new required property to request body of an endpoint
You can follow changelog for the changes introduced in different versions.
Current API version is
The URLs of the endpoints are all preceded with the version of the API, i.e. it starts with